The following conditions apply to payment and shipping of our items ordered via https://spilanthox.shop/en:
In principle, we offer payment methods via immediate bank transfer (Klarna), credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Amex) and PayPal. Depending on your selected payment method, you may be redirected to the website of the selected payment service provider during the order process.
For every order, we reserve the right not to offer certain payment types and to refer you to our other payment types. Please note that we only accept payments from accounts within the European Union (EU). Any costs of a monetary transaction must be borne by you.
- In the event of a purchase, your account will be debited upon conclusion of the contract in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions (GTC). Payments shall be due immediately after conclusion of the contract.
- You agree that you will receive invoices exclusively in electronic form to the email address provided by you during the ordering process.
- Any costs incurred for the transfer of money (transfer or exchange-rate fees of the credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made within the Federal Republic of Germany but the payment was, for example, initiated outside the European Union and/or the euro area.
- Any refunds will be made to the account you used for payment. If you have paid by credit card or PayPal, the refund will be made to the associated credit card or PayPal account.
The delivery of our goods takes place exclusively in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Goods that are available in our warehouse are usually—with the exception of the weekend—dispatched within two working days and delivered within four to six working days, unless a different period is specified in the respective offer. If there are any problems with the shipping of an ordered item, we will contact you.
When paying by credit card, PayPal and Klarna instant transfer, the delivery period begins one day after the payment instruction has been made.
If the start or end of the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the start or end of the period is postponed to the following working day.
If shipping costs are incurred, they will be displayed in the order transaction after you have selected the shipping service provider. The shipping costs shall be borne by you insofar as they are charged separately and/or you do not exercise your right of cancellation. If you remove the seal from the delivered goods and your right of cancellation hereby expires prematurely, any shipping costs will not be refunded to you.
Payment of the shipping costs shall be due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
- We are not liable for deliveries delayed or prevented due to force majeure (e.g. war, natural disasters, epidemic/pandemic, export or import embargoes, official decisions, disruptions in general traffic or similar events that make deliveries difficult or impede them).